Your first time in London? The 10th time and still not seen it all? Would you like a half day tour, a full day? See key royal and historical sites and be entertained by a professional guide.
I will create a unique tour for you, your family, your group, for example:
- A retail tour of the London’s West End. From fashions in Carnaby Street to the up-market chocolatiers of Piccadilly. James Bond shopped nearby!
- Westminster: with palaces, Royalty, parks and pageantry. Visit Westminster Abbey and hear about the famous lives commemorated there. What heritage!
- Business and Finance – The City of London, a world financial centre and just what was the role of coffee in its development? Walk in the footsteps of Samuel Pepys.
- Love Art? View paintings in leading Galleries or Street Art in London’s East End.
- Castles and Palaces – Her Majesty’s royal palace and fortress: The Tower of London with the Crown Jewels. Buckingham Palace offers a complete contrast.
A Londoner who has travelled the world, I appreciate what visitors look for from a guide. I also guide for Westminster Abbey, helping students to truly ‘see’ its wonderful interior and hear its stories– all English history is there, not to forget some American….French…
“I thought I knew London! Your tour was fun, with loads of interesting stories ” (HB).