I am your personal guide, ‘born and bred’ in London and qualified in Tour-Guiding from the University of Westminster and a member of the City of Westminster Guide Lecturers Association (CWGLA). Join me in small groups of 10 people or larger groups up to 20 people, for an enjoyable and informative 2 hour walk around one of the ‘Westminster Villages’. Upon request, walking tours can be ‘customised’ to suit the group or occasion.
Explore and enjoy Walking around the diverse areas in the City of Westminster, such as:
– St James. ‘Home of the British Monarchy’.
– Whitehall. ‘Seat of the British Government’.
– Covent Garden. ‘Theatre land’.
– Soho. ‘Naughty-side of Westminster’.
– Mayfair. ‘Luxury and Indulgence’.
– Marylebone. ‘Sherlock Holmes, The Beatles, Florence Nightingale’.
Together, we will explore and enjoy the diversity of London’s Social-History from the 11th century to present day and start to understand the cultural legacy of this great city. As well as being an enjoyable experience, you will be fitter in both ‘mind and body’ afterwards!